One of the key features of heavy process industry is many lubrication points in a rather small area. This makes it very economical to use an advanced lubrication system. Even though almost any size system can profit from a dual-line system, it gets more economical, the more lubrication points there are in the system. Examples of such applications are lubrication of paper machines, causticizing plants, cleaning plants, bark presses, debarking drums, sawmills, various applications in steel mills and plants for non-ferrous metals, guide vanes in water turbines, etc. Assalub’s dual-line system is designed for use in tough situations. The dispensers are manufactured in zinc plated steel, but there is a version in acid proof steel (AISI 316) for especially tough environments. A dual-line system can include more than 1,000 lubrication points. The system’s heart is Assalub’s air powered dual-line pump and it’s either controlled by a control unit for one or more channels, or by the lubricated machine’s control unit.
- A reliable system.
- Very cost-efficient.
- Much less risk of grease separation compared to most other systems.
- Flexible system, easy to increase or reduce the number of application points.
- Easy to maintain, repair and troubleshoot.
- A closed system minimizes the risk of contaminating the grease.
- Individually adjustable dispensing valves optimizes the grease feed.
All of our products are also available in our catalogue.