Control unit CCS Alpha
The control unit controls and monitors single-line lubrication systems. A pressure switch is connected to the control unit for monitoring of the pressure.
|100-240 V AC|
- Technical info
- Adjustable pump and pause times.
- Possibility of extra lubrication.
- Machine interlock.
- Output for operation indication.
- Output for alarms – issuing alarms when the set pressure has not been achieved, when the level in the lubricant drum is low, or at short circuit in the pressure switch.
- Counter for the number of lubrications.
- Pause time: Time from pump stop to pump start.
- Pressure operating time: The time from pump start until the set pressure is reached and the pump is stopped.
- Pump time: Maximum pressure drive time before alarm is triggered.
- Lubrication cycle: Time between lubrications, ie. pressure drive time and pause time.
|Dimension:||230x300x185 (BxHxD) mm|
|Supply voltage:||100-240 V AC|
|Outputs:||Pump:||24 V DC max 8 W|
|Pressure switch:||24V DC max 20W|
|Operation indication:||24 V DC max 3 W|
|Alarm output:||Potential-free closing contact max 250 V AC / 30 V DC 1A|
|Inputs:||24 V DC|
|Setting range:||Pumping time:||1-32 767 s|
|Pause time:||1-32 767 min|