CCWMon 20 – Control unit WLubeMon
The control unit CCWMon 20 collect data from up to 20 measuring devices and present the information in a clear and informative way. The control unit alarm when the lubrication amount or temperature is outside preset limits.
- Technical info
Available languages in the control unit are English, German, and Swedish.
- Settable monitor interval
- Settable max. and min. lubrication amount
- Settable max. temperature
- Alarm output:
- Lubrication amount outside preset values
- Low charge in battery
- Communication problems
- High temperature
- Optional name for each lubrication point
- Information on lubrication amounts and temperatures may be transferred to a computer and analyzed.
- Settings for the lubrication points can be done on a computer and then transferred to control unit
|Control center for monitoring|
|Dimensions:||231x185x119 mm (WxHxD)|
|Power supply:||80-264 V AC, 47-63 Hz|
|Output:||Alarm - Potential free change over contact Operation - Potential free change over contact|